Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Details

Psalm 91:11-13
For he will command his angels concerning YOU, to guard you in all of your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone. You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

Great verses! Thinking of Kevin and Hannah as they start school today.  Praying for you all!!

I'm so thankful to God for working out the details over here.  We had to process papers this morning that could have taken 10 days, but it looks like it might only take a day and a half!!
Praise the Lord!

I have another HUGE praise for today!! I just found an envelope of money and my debit card that I have been looking for all night. It was money left over from the first trip that I had put in a very safe, special place. hahaha I basically hid it from myself a little too good!

I have another prayer request.  The next four days are critical to be getting certain paperwork done. If we miss the cut off, we will have to wait another week to submit them.  We are hopefully moving to another town tomorrow. It will be a whole new adventure for all of us. Please pray for the kids because it will be difficult leaving all they they have ever known. 

Thank you all for praying and caring so much about all of this!!

Our wonderful church family back home has been providing some meals for my family!! I am so thankful to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment